Some of the major events Jan has emceed at include:
· International Association of Legal Technology – Jan emceed their first ever awards banquet and they brought her back to emcee it again the second year, and wanted her for a third year but she was unavailable.
· Mayo Clinic – Jan emceed their employee appreciation event with 4400 attendees! It rocked!
· Tucson Medical Center – fundraiser for Children’s Miracle Network – Jan emceed their black tie fundraiser event – .they were VERY happy with it!
· Thrivent for Lutherans – Summit Circle Sales Conference – Jan emceed this 3-day event for insurance people who hit a certain level of sales. . Great fun!
· Georgia Print Industries Awards – Jan rocked the house at their awards program as the emcee. They had traditionally had a more serious event, so after about 15 years of the same old thing, they brought Jan in . . .people left saying it was the best awards night EVER.
· Elite Meetings – Jan emceed a 3-day event that brought together high-end hoteliers with meeting planners who book high-end meetings. It went great!
· South Dakota Association of Health Care Organizations – Jan emceed a 3 day event for many health care organizations across South Dakota. It went great!!
· Women in Insurance and Financial Services – Jan emceed their awards program. . .it rocked!
· National Federation of Paralegal Associations/Oregon Paralegal Association – Jan emceed their evening event complete with a Halloween costume contest. . It was a blast and the whole committee, was very happy.
· PennySaver –Jan emceed a 7 hour day of people winning awards non-stop. They gave out about 90 awards to sales people and Jan went up in-between presenters to keep the program rolling – it went very, very well!
· Santa Clara CA Brain Injury Conference – Jan emceed their evening gala wine tasting and silent auction at the Computer History Museum in San Jose, CA. It was a lot of fun for a great cause.